Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

the scarf print



 Bargain shopping is far from being my ''thing''. Over the years I've developed a certain phobia towards outlets and I try to stay as far away from them as possible. I've never really understood why people spend hours searching racks trying to find THE piece that will make them brag for hours about how cheap the item actually cost them. You can only imagine my annoyment when people started talking about HR2, Holt Renfrew's discount store which recently opened at Quartier Dix 30, and how they had  found amazing items from Joie, Armani and even, Alexander Wang(YES!). Sure, this sounded amazing but I couldn't even begin setting my mind around the fact I would have to set foot in a discount store, again. However, I did finally decide to go and have a sneak peak... after all, I did work right next to it. To my own astonishment, I started to make my way through different racks over and over again, and yep you can see it coming... I found this great Central Park West blouse for a mind-blowing price. This scarf print is actually quite versatile although I simply paired with a pair of white jeans on this particular day. It has an unbelievable softness to it and can be worn pretty much at anytime of the year. Yep, it's a keeper! 


Blouse by Central Park West, Jeans by Zara, Heels by Aldo Rise x J.W Anderson, Watch by Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment