Pages

Saturday 24 August 2013

so chic so graphic


 I'd been searching for a skirt like this for quite some time up until the day I spotted one in the sale section at bebe. It's important to note how i'd been working there for six months now and never had I set eyes on it. Anyways, it is impossible to ignore how versatile a ruffled skirt like this can be. With the ''schoolgirl'' trend coming back in full force this fall, there is no doubt I will be wearing this beautiful piece over and over again.

Although this skirt reminds me my oh-so dreadful high school years wearing knee-high socks and ruffled navy skirts, pairing it with a killer graphic tee and a statement necklace changes the game! Adding a simple white blazer over the outfit brings out the chicness without making it look too over-dressed(Yes!)

Blazer by Zara (similar here), Graphic tank by Zara (similar here), Skirt by bebe (similar here), Necklace by bebe, Watch by Michael Kors, Heels by Aldo.




 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete