Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2013

patched up


Couldn't wait to get these new babies on the blog! When I first saw these pants, they we're screaming my name on the hanger begging me to try them on. Sure thing, I tried them on and in a second they we're in a bag ready to make their way into my wardrobe... And now, they are my go-to item by excellence! Don't get me wrong, this outfit is basically a mix and match of every possible go-to item I have in my closet. Do not get me started on these heels that basically changed my life (Yes, i've been wearing these 24/7), and on this knit I got on sale from BCBG at Woodbury Outlets a couple of years ago... 

Pants by bebe, Knit by BCBG(similar here) , Heels by Aldo, Necklace by bebe (similar here), Watch by Michael Kors

1 comment:

  1. I love it Savi!
    You remind me ...a lot like myself a few yars ago ;) Mind you these outfits are truly timeless, simply great work girl!
    Come visit TO soon! Who knows you just may find a University that fills your needs and after a great job!
    Good luck to you in your new school year.
    Yvonne xoxox
    p.s. have u checked out Ryerson University http://www.ryerson.ca/

    ReplyDelete