Pages

Sunday 25 August 2013

into the woods
































Before I even begin to explain this outfit, although there isn't really anything to explain since a sheer blouse and baggy pants always make sense to me, let me share with you a story. It all began with a quiet stroll in Gastown last summer when I was in Vancouver with my family. So many interesting shops, but one in particular caught my eye. With only one foot into the door, my heart dropped. Oak + Fort had won my heart at that very second and ever since, I visit their website every week. I must say, this store is a hidden gem based in downtown Vancouver and everyone should visit it at least once. The spotlight shines on basic clothing pieces that, in the end, become your favorite pieces in your wardrobe. These baggy pants are a perfect example since it is probably one of the best investments I have ever made when it comes to clothing. Oak + Fort really explores the fine line between fashion and culture by taking basic clothing items and taking them to a whole other level. Be sure to check out their website and their facebook page.  



 

Blouse by Zara, Pants by Oak+Fort, Necklace and Watch by Michael Kors, Earrings by bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment