Pages

Monday 2 September 2013

Spotlight on: Eberjey



I've been wanting to talk about this brand for quite sometime now and this gloomy day seems quite
adequate for such a post. My love for lingerie is no secret and it has evolved in such a way that I spend much of my time searching for the next ensemble i'll spurge on. It is no wonder that I fell in love wih Eberjey, a brand who truly invests their time in creating intimates that are both comfortable and elegant.  Let me tell you one thing, their intimates are made out of the best materials out there! Once you go Eberjey, I tell ya... you'll never go back to anything else! Co-founders Ali Mejia and Mariela Rovito really focused on making Eberjey a lifestyle everyone would want to be part of. The best part is, they made it work and now their creations can be found basically everywhere in North America. From bralettes, to their kick-ass boy shorts and not to mention their oh-so-comfortable teddies, I can't begin to draw myself away from their creations. Not to mention their swimwear that looks just as tempting. I truly believe you should run to your closest lingerie store in order to set your hands on their sleepwear or shop online on their website here. The prices are great and believe me, you won't regret it. 

*Fellow Montrealers, Eberjey can be found at HR2, Lyla Collection, Holt Renfrew and Ogilvy.


Wearing: Theodora Teddy by Eberjey

No comments:

Post a Comment