Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Isabel Marant x H&M

Yes, I am a little late but hey, how could I not write a quick post about this collaboration I've been dying to get my hands on? Exactly. A couple of days ago, the lookbook came out and every blogger on the planet was talking about it. As your probably wondering, I was not at all disappointed with the collection. Not only does it scream Isabel Marant incredible style, it replicates every piece a girl has ever wanted to own. From her killer pants to her perfectly selected Parisian prints, Isabel Marant has hit it spot on for this collaboration and personally, I believe this is H&M greatest so far. Yes, you heard me! With this said, I will be seeing you all November 14th in the freezing Montreal weather waiting for the doors to open!

Here is my personal selection:

(Pictures are from www.glamour.com)

  






No comments:

Post a Comment