Pages

Monday 9 September 2013

goodbye summer

Just stumbled upon these pictures while uploading upcoming pictures that will appear on the blog and it reminded me that I had forgotten to put these online. Although summer seems to be long gone with this chilly weather that basically settled in without anyone's consent, I thought i'd finally share them with you. Goodbye now, you will be missed.



I think it is clear to everyone around me that I am not a huge fan of dresses. Very rare are the times I pick one out of my wardrobe and think to myself ''I should definitely wear this today". However, this dress changed the entire game for me. It was feminine in such a beautiful way and I could not resist it the moment I tried it on. The texture and the ''off the shoulder'' look just did it for me in a way no other dress has before.




I opted for simple gold jewelry just to enhance the femininity of the outfit and for me, it works perfectly. This BCBG MaxAzria ring was gifted to me and it hasn't left my finger ever since.




Dress by bebe(similar here), Heels by Zara, Ring by BCBG MaxAzria, Earrings by Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment