Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

cliche beginnings

Cliche. What a fine word to describe the passion which occupies every single brain cell of mine twenty-four hours a day. I've been going back and forth in my mind trying to fight my sudden urge to start writing a fashion blog. The only thing holding me back was the fear that my blog would probably end up being, yet another, cliche fashion blog about a girl's love affair with fashion that seems to more particularly affect her finances and her social needs. However, here I am finally taking the plunge and dedicating some of my time to share my thoughts and inspirations with whom ever is interested about this passion of mine that keeps growing every single day of my life. Oh and... I do have a love affair with fashion, but most particularly with the industry itself that truly fascinates me. 

As a first post, I had no idea what to do at first but in the end, I decided to go back to the main essence that drove me to fashion: photography. A friend of mine accepted to model for me in order to accomplish this little creative session which would end of being my very first post. Yesterday's awful weather forced us to take indoor photographs which quickly turned out to be simple portraits. My inspiration originally came from my hours of browsing on Terry's diary (here) which is Terry Richardson's photography diary. However, my ideas quickly diverged into another world which I strangely seem to always come back to...


(Urban Outfitters hat, Zara jacket, bebe skirt, Doc Martens shoes)








And here we go, I truly hope you enjoy.

Savannah

1 comment:

  1. One proud poppa..:)))...amazing Savy...so proud of you..you go girl..dream big!!!..xoxo

    ReplyDelete